Vorschlag Patent Classes

Dieses Thema im Forum 'Update- und Ideensammlung' wurde von S.H.I.E.L.D gestartet, 15 Mai 2016.

Liebe(r) Forum-Leser/in,

wenn Du in diesem Forum aktiv an den Gesprächen teilnehmen oder eigene Themen starten möchtest, musst Du Dich bitte zunächst im Spiel einloggen. Falls Du noch keinen Spielaccount besitzt, bitte registriere Dich neu. Wir freuen uns auf Deinen nächsten Besuch in unserem Forum! „Zum Spiel“
  1. Good Guys think some agree that patents are boring, the most common is the Sea Lion and to reach the next patent take long, what I suggest to better the patent is to patent classes for example: Sea Lion Class 1 after when you reach a certain amount of points to fight the player moves to the next Lion class class 2 Mar, until in class 3. the same thing with Demon of the seas and other patents of course could not stay with the same example designer Leo class 1 Mar is the same way only in class 2 and 3 adds a color red a black or orange not to be the same thing, because always the same patent is very annoying if anyone has any suggestions to improve and comment I'm grateful.